As well as our current touring work, The Zoo Co also offers bespoke events entertainment to businesses, organisations, festivals and individuals looking to inject a slice of creativity into their event or party.
Recent events work from The Zoo Co includes an 8 day installation of a site-specific halloween event at Groombridge Place’s Enchanted Forest, puppetry workshops, a poetry cafe and site-specific performance for the Bluehouse Festival (Oct 2014), a fully interactive 20-minute staging of ‘The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party’ at the Tandridge Village Fete, walkaround actors at Wilderness Festival and our very own, self-run, outdoor festival – ZooFest, which was received extremely well last Summer in Tandridge.
We also continue to support emerging artists by programming them as part of our semi-regular spoken word/ music/ sketch and comedy night ‘Don’t Feed The Penguin‘. If you would like to book a slot to perform at Don’t Feed the Penguin, please contact Nick on email@example.com or get in touch via our contact page.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR EVENT?
The Zoo Co can tailor make a package for any event and any budget. Here’s a taster of what we can provide:
- Walkaround costumed actors/ entertainers/ characters/ professional musicians
- Event staff (waitering, hosts, MC’s, guides, promotional staffing)
- Storytellers- Children’s entertainers
- Jugglers/ fire breathers/ mimes/ hula girls/ belly dancers
- ‘Pop up’ theatre, fitting in with the theme of your event (for example, short Shakespearean excerpts within a stately home, a storyteller sat up a tree, full scale flashmobs, wind in the willows in a boat, the limit really is your imagination…)
- On site staging of a play (from 5 minutes – full length)
- Children’s birthday parties
- Scare actors (vampires, evil scientists, zombies etc)
- Fully managed events packages including the arrangement of decor, costumed actors, external catering, entertainment etc from invite to get out.
The Zoo Co is renowned for its trademark visual imagination, and your project is no exception to this. It is our aim to approach each client’s event with passion, reliability and professionalism to ensure that your special day is truly a standout experience for you and your guests.
Our team have a wealth of events experience, having previously appeared in Pop-up Shakespeare for the National Trust, Promotional Staffing at Kew Gardens and London Zoo, workshop facilitation in schools, children’s birthday parties, waitering and more with other companies. Here, we aim to bring this combined knowledge together, under The Zoo Co umbrella.
To get in touch for a free, no-strings-attached consultation, please contact Florence on firstname.lastname@example.org.